Sarasota Fishing Trips
Soak up the sun along our white-sand beaches of Sarasota. Treat yourself to diverse dining, enriching arts and culture experience. Shopping districts of all sorts and natural Florida fun to top it all off. In Sarasota we like to say, each moment is your own. Sarasota’s beaches await an hour south of Tampa, and each offers something a little different.
Longboat Key is the northernmost and longest island along Sarasota’s coast, boasting 12 miles of shoreline. During the summer season, Longboat Key is a popular beach for turtles to nest and lay their eggs. Enjoy relaxing views of the Gulf Coast of Mexico, smaller crowds and a laid-back vibe on this relaxing destination that’s is closest to Lake Tarpon for outstanding fishing.
Just a short drive away from Sarasota, you can also experience a trophy largemouth bass factory that is known for it across the state. The Lake Tarpon is a beautiful lake in North side of Tampa Florida that is a must experience when traveling there. Endless amazing structure to enjoy the fishing adventure of a lifetime all year round. For the die-hard angler, we have all the hottest surrounding lakes.
Sarasota Fishing Trip Overview
Come aboard our fully equipped boat with professional safety equipment, rods, reels and tackle to enjoy relaxing day on our Sarasota Fishing Trip. Castaway in the waters of local area lakes in search of that once in a lifetime fish.
Trip Core Details:
- Region: Sarasota
- Duration: 4, 6, 8 & 12 hour
- Cancellation: 2 days in advance
- Weather: Full refund if Cancelled
- Instant Online Confirmation
- Includes All State Taxes
- Cooler, Ice and Bottled water
- Guided fishing trip
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
What’s not Included:
- Each participant over age of 16 is required to purchase Florida Fishing License. Approx cost $17.00+ tax
- Livebait if desired is also additional and is purchased the morning of the trip. (optional)
- Food, specialty beverages or snacks (Alcohol is permitted)
What You Will Do:
- Fish the waters of Sarasota Florida on a boat fully loade