Airport Lakes Guided Fishing Trip 6 Hours
★★★★★ based on 604 reviewsOverall rating:
Come aboard our fully equipped boat with professional safety equipment, rods, reels and tackle to enjoy relaxing day of fishing. Cast away in the waters of Airport Lakes in search of that once in a lifetime peacock bass.
Trip Core Details
- Region: Miami
- Duration: 6 hours
- Cancellation: 2 days in advance
- Weather: Full refund if cancelled
- Cooler, Ice and Bottled water
- Guided fishing trip
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
What's not Included
- Each participant over age of 16 is required to purchase Florida Fishing License. Approx cost $17.00+ tax
- Livebait if desired is also additional and is purchased the morning of the trip. (optional)
- Food, specialty beverages or snacks (Alcohol is permitted)
*****Airport Lakes Reviews*****
“Went fishing with Wayne Fellows he told us about the Peacock bass. How well they fight and we would have a lot of fun. He is a great guide and knows all the hot spots and put you on the fish. Excellent trip.”
- Steve S
Okeechobee fishing with Capt Joe
“Had a great time and would definitely do it again. He knows great spots and put us on bass all day. Plan to come back and fish Peacock bass in Miami area.”
Peacock Bass Fishing Trip
“Great fishing trip with Captain Robert. He was very helpful and patient and had great tips for being a successful fisherman.”
What You Will Do
- Fish the waters of Airport Lakes on a boat fully loaded with high-quality rods, reels, hooks and artificial baits.
- Drop a line into the world famous waters of Blue Lagoon with Peacock bass, Largemouth, crappies, bluegill and bowfin.
- Be guides by local experts, who lead you to the best spots on the lake and share their knowledge and experiences.
- Take home a souvenir of your big catch with perfect photos taken by your guide and spread on social media.