Tallahassee Fishing Trips
Tallahassee is the capital of the U.S. state of Florida. It is the county seat and only incorporated municipality in Leon County. Tallahassee became the capital of Florida, then the Florida Territory, in 1824. In 2016, the population was 190,894, making it the 7th-largest city in the U.S state of Florida, and the …
When visiting the state of Florida, make sure you embark on a Tallahassee fishing trip. Beyond the great Florida bass fishing you truly get to see what North Florida is all about. Largemouth bass can be caught all year round in numbers and size but the spring and summer is best. Lake Jackson is one of the most famous lakes in the area and provides great fishing. Lake Talquin is the local lake primarily a big bass fishing lake because of the abundance of vegetation and natural cover. Big bass love this stumpy, grass lake for all it has to offer.
Lake Talquin area is surrounded by state parks and wildlife conservation areas. It’s just a short drive from the city of Tallahassee and the capital, you truly can experience Tallahassee uniqueness by getting out of the city limits. It’s full of natural spring-fed lakes loaded with dominant largemouth bass for you to experience while on your Tallahassee fishing trip.
Tallahassee Fishing Trip Overview
Trip Core Details:
- Region: Tallahassee
- Duration: 4, 6, 8 & 12 hour
- Cancellation: 2 days in advance
- Weather: Full refund if Cancelled
- Instant Online Confirmation
- Includes All State Taxes
- Cooler, Ice and Bottled water
- Guided fishing trip
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
What’s not Included:
- Each participant over age of 16 is required to purchase Florida Fishing License. Approx cost $17.00+ tax
- Livebait if desired is also additional and is purchased the morning of the trip. (optional)
- Food, specialty beverages or snacks (Alcohol is permitted)
What You Will Do:
- Fish the waters of Tallahassee Florida on a boat fully loaded with high-quality rods, reels, hooks and artificial baits.
- Drop a line into the world famous bass waters in Tallahassee Florida with bass, crappie, bluegill and bowfin.
- Be guided by local lake experts, who lead you to the best spots on the lake and share their knowledge and experiences.
- Take home a souvenir of your big catch with perfect photos taken by your guide and spread on social media as desir