Boca Raton Fishing Trips
Enjoy the endless Boca Raton Fishing Trips that contains some of the best waters to fish for South Florida exotics. These lakes in Palm Beach County are great for the family, friends or both to adventure out on a fishing trip of a lifetime. The Lake Ida Chain of Lakes is a very productive system for peacock and largemouth bass. You can also catch the elusive Clown Knife Fish. Lake Ida has about 360 acres of water connected with other lakes surrounding it. You can also enjoy a nice park scenery while you visit with a true urban feel.
One of the many benefits of fishing this chain of lakes is the ability to fish two excellent fisheries for South Florida Exotics. Lake Osborne is an amazing lake that has endless opportunities to explore what Florida has to offer. You can either travel to Lake Worth where this Lake is located or put in at Lake Ida and cruise your way through the canals enjoying the scenery.
Boca Raton Fishing Trip Overview
Trip Core Details:
- Region: Palm Beach
- Duration: 4, 6, 8 & 12 hour
- Cancellation: 2 days in advance
- Weather: Full refund if Cancelled
- Instant Online Confirmation
- Includes All State Taxes
- Cooler, Ice and Bottled water
- Guided fishing trip
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
What’s not Included:
- Each participant over age of 16 is required to purchase Florida Fishing License. Approx cost $17.00+ tax
- Livebait if desired is also additional and is purchased the morning of the trip. (optional)
- Food, specialty beverages or snacks (Alcohol is permitted)
What You Will Do:
- Fish the waters of South Florida on a boat fully loaded with high-quality rods, reels, hooks and artificial baits.
- Drop a line into the world famous bass waters in Florida with largemouth bass, peacock bass, sunshine bass, and clown knifefish while enjoying Boca Raton Fishing Trips.
- Be guided by local lake experts, who lead you to the best spots on the lake and share their knowledge and experiences.
- Take home a souvenir of your big catch with perfect photos taken by your guide and spread on social media as desired.
Local operator information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers for your destination, are included on your Confirmation email. Our Trip Managers select only the most experienced and reliable guides in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Participants are encouraged to bring comfortable shoes, light colored shirt, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.