Key Largo Fishing Trips
Key Largo Fishing Trip Overview
Trip Core Details:
- Region: Key Largo
- Duration: 4, 6, 8 & 12 hour
- Cancellation: 2 days in advance
- Weather: Full refund if Cancelled
- Instant Online Confirmation
- Includes All State Taxes
- Cooler, Ice and Bottled water
- Guided fishing trip
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
What’s not Included:
- Each participant over age of 16 is required to purchase Florida Fishing License. Approx cost $17.00+ tax
- Livebait if desired is also additional and is purchased the morning of the trip. (optional)
- Food, specialty beverages or snacks (Alcohol is permitted)
What You Will Do:
- Fish the waters of South Florida on a boat fully loaded with high-quality rods, reels, hooks and artificial baits.
- Drop a line into the world famous bass waters on Key Largo Fishing Trips in Florida with bass, bluegill and bowfin.
- Be guided by local lake experts, who lead you to the best spots on the lake and share their knowledge and experiences.
- Take home a souvenir of your big catch with perfect photos taken by your guide and spread on social media as desired.
Local operator information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers for your destination, are included on your Confirmation email. Our Trip Managers select only the most experienced and reliable guides in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Participants are encouraged to bring comfortable shoes, light colored shirt, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Fishing Chairs
- GPS & Fishfinder
- Life Jackets
- Catch and Release Allowed
- Keeping Fish Allowed within State Laws
- Disabled Accessible