Fishing Rates for Top Fishing Guides in the US
NOTICE: All Fishing Rates below apply to most locations, but there are some locations that these do not apply too. Always refer to the online booking software located on each lake page for current and updated pricing.
|1/2 Day ( 4 hours) Starting @||$ 299.99|
|3/4 Day ( 6 hours ) Starting @||$ 349.99|
|Full Day ( 8 hours ) Starting @||$ 399.99|
|Split-Day ( 9 hours ) Starting @||$ 449.99|
|All Day ( 12 hours ) Starting @||$ 674.99|
|1/2 Day, 3/4 Day||$ 75.00|
|Full & Split Day||$ 100.00|
|AM-PM & All Day||$ 100.00|
|These fishing rates do not include a Fishing license, lunch, or live bait. Times reflect the actual fishing time. ***Represents our most popular fishing trips.|
Booking in advance is recommended to reserve your desired date and time. Simply leave use major credit card deposit over our online booking system, we also have reservations by phone to secure your charter. The small deposit is only to hold your boat, we will not charge the balance until after the fishing trip is completed.
The maximum allowance of persons on bass fishing boats is 4. We do offer is limited location, for parties of 6 persons or more Pontoon fishing charters. We are happy to arrange a fleet for group trips as well for your family or company.
Please booking is confirmed, you will receive captain contact information. Please call the Captain with any charter questions; like a current fishing report, what to bring, help with a fishing license, etc. Keep in mind we will be happy to assist you with all charter information, just some will be more current if you contact captain directly.
Tips are never included in your initial fishing rate cost. Tips should be based on your captain’s effort and results. Bass fishing charters have NO deckhands, so the total expense is on them. Bass fishing industry tips are 15 – 20% per charter.
Rates are highly competitive and very affordable.
- There are NO taxes on fishing charters
- We provide private charters, group charters, and shared charter options.
- Cancellations can be done by phone call, email or text (Typically set by cancellation policy)
- Bass fishing charters are year-round: Peak Times are based location.
- Trip times are actual fishing time, not dock to dock.
Private Boats – Your group is exclusive, no outside anglers.
Included with your trip
- Cleaned, Updated and Safe vessel
- All Safety gear
- Licensed Captains
- All rods and reels
- All bait and tackle
- Friendly professional booking process and instruction
- Free cooler, ice, and bottled water
A $75.00 total deposit is required, without deposit, we can not hold a reservation and you will lose your reservation. Note*, We charge a $3.00 booking fee trip, which is not refundable unless we have to cancel your trip due to weather conditions or boat failure.
The balance will be collected on the day of your fishing trip from the Captain. The remaining balance can be made by cash or credit card at the boat ramp, no checks.
Captain only accepts Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover at the boat ramp.
You are charged a small convenience fee when paying with a credit card, regardless of whether you pay with a credit card on the website or at the boat ramp/dock.
- To receive a 100% refund, you must provide at least a 2-day notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled trip. In the event you do not provide a 2-day notice of cancellation, you will not receive a refund unless the deposit was large then the minimum $75 minus the $3.00 booking fee. (IE. if you booked a trip for 1 or 4 people, your total deposit is $75.00.)
- If the weather becomes an unbearable, unfishable, or unsafe condition, we will provide 100% refund, including the deposit, if you do not wish to re-schedule. (IE. We might cancel the trip within 1 hour and give you the option to re-schedule or cancel. Either way, it’s on us and you get a 100% refund.)
- If your trip has to be canceled due to unbearable, unfishable, or unsafe conditions, re-scheduling a trip is typically no problem but can be during prime season. Our intentions are always to get you back out on the water to fish. We will work with your schedule and ours, taking into account the quality of fishing, water conditions, and prior reservations. If we are unable to re-schedule your trip because our schedules don’t work, you will receive a 100% deposit.
Each state regulates their fishing license differently, but all states make fishing licenses required by customers when fishing FRESHWATER. Many states have a SALTWATER charter license and the captain’s license covers the customers. In freshwater, this is not available. Most states have a 3-day temp freshwater license and vary in price based on regulations for non-residents. Most resident customers have to purchase a 1-year license. Many states have additional stamps that need to be purchased at the same time to fish certain fisheries. IE: State of PA, if you fish Lake Erie an additional ERIE stamp is required by law.
Most states you can purchase fishing licenses at local retailers or tackle shops, by phone, and online. The by phone seems to be the easiest, but also most expensive as it carries the largest service fee. This usually carries a $2.00 to $5.00 service fee per license. Licenses are not available through fishing guides, but still, today is the dumbest law made.
To help evaluate the fishing rates, view the trip descriptions please click here
Florida all-inclusive fishing cost for our packages click here or call 888-629-2277.