Port St Lucie Fishing Trips
It has world-record fishing in a small town. Port St Lucie is known for being one of those charming, Old Florida towns lined with palm trees, as one would imagine. Its uncrowded waters provide fishermen great opportunities to catch the most sought-after fish. Make no mistake: This is a destination where it’s possible to break your personal record. Many famous anglers have done so, on places like Lake Okeechobee, it’s also a place where you can fish from land or by water.
When visiting the state of Florida and going to Port St Lucie make sure you experience some excellent bass fishing. Beyond the great Florida Bass Fishing, you truly get to see what Central Florida and Port St Lucie is all about. Largemouth bass can be caught all year round in numbers and size. Lake Okeechobee is a man-made lake. Additional great fisheries are world famous Stick Marsh in East Central Florida. Stick Marsh is primarily a bass fishing lake because of the abundance of vegetation, natural cover, and stumps. Big bass love this stumpy, grass lake for all it has to offer.
Lake Osborne is a great fishery that has been designated as a fish mega area located in the town of Lake Worth in Palm Beach County. Just a short drive from the city of Port St Lucie, you truly can experience its uniqueness. It provides the opportunity for largemouth bass, peacock bass as well as Clown Knifefish. Enjoy our Florida Fishing Trips in Port St Lucie for a complete freshwater experience.
Port St Lucie Fishing Trip Overview
Come aboard our fully equipped boat with professional safety equipment, rods, reels and tackle to enjoy relaxing day on our Port St Lucie Fishing Trip of a once in a lifetime fish.
Trip Core Details:
- Region: Port St Lucie
- Duration: 4, 6, 8 & 12 hour
- Cancellation: 2 days in advance
- Weather: Full refund if Cancelled
- Instant Online Confirmation
- Includes All State Taxes
- Cooler, Ice and Bottled water
- Guided fishing trip
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
What’s not Included:
- Each participant over age of 16 is required to purchase Florida Fishing License. Approx cost $17.00+ tax
- Livebait if desired is also additional and is purchased the morning of the trip. (optional)
- Food, specialty beverages or snacks (Alcohol is permitted)
What You Will Do:
- Fish the waters of Port St Lucie Florida on a boat fully loaded with high-quality rods, reels, hooks and artificial baits.
- Drop a line into the world famous bass waters in Port St Lucie Florida with bass, crappie, bluegill and bowfin.
- Be guided by local lake experts, who lead you to the best spots on the lake and share their knowledge and experiences.
- Take home a souvenir of your big catch with perfect photos taken by your guide and spread on social media as desired.
Local operator information:
Complete Operator information on Port St Lucie Fishing Trips, including local telephone numbers for your destination, are included on your Confirmation email. Our Trip Managers select only the most experienced and reliable guides in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Participants are encouraged to bring comfortable shoes, light colored shirt, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Fishing Chairs
- GPS & Fishfinder
- Life Jackets
- Catch and Release Allowed
- Keeping Fish Allowed within State Laws
- Disabled Accessible
About this Tour:
- Boat Specs: 20+ ft
- Boat Capacity: 4 People
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Artificial Lures
- Spinning Rods
- Baitcasting Rods
- Left & Right Handed
- Fly Rods (request only)
- Braid & Mono Line
Learn more of Port St Lucie Fishing Trips at the Port St Lucie Tourism