Ocala Fishing Trips
Tucked into north central Florida in a region known as "horse country," Ocala offers visitors winding community pathways lined with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish moss, and the opportunity to explore miles of untainted nature which includes bass fishing. If the prospect of canoeing down a crystal clear stream amid the largest sand pine forest in the world sounds appealing, Ocala and surrounding Marion County are more than worth your time. Ocala and the region's freshwater streams, rolling hills and clean air remain unspoiled and have been used for Hollywood movies. Nearby Ocala is Silver Springs, a national landmark and nature theme park on 350 acres. Silver Springs is Florida's "original attraction."
You’ll find everything you’re looking for in Ocala/Marion County.
When visiting the Ocala area in state of Florida, make sure you experience some excellent Ocala Fishing Trips. Beyond the great Florida Bass Fishing you truly get to see what Central Florida is all about. Largemouth bass can be caught all year round in numbers and size. Lake Rousseau is a man-made lake in West Central Florida of about 3,657 acres. Lake Rousseau is primarily a bass fishing lake because of the abundance of vegetation and natural cover. Big bass love this stumpy, grass lake for all it has to offer.
Lake Panasoffkee is a 4,460 acre lake that has been designated as a Fish Management Area located in the town of Lake Panasoffkee. Just a short drive from the city of Ocala, you truly can experience its uniqueness. It is a natural spring-fed lake with water depths that barely exceed 4 feet. Enjoy our Ocala fishing trip for the dominant largemouth bass.
Ocala Fishing Trip Overview[/fusion_separator]
Trip Core Details:
- Region: Ocala
- Duration: 4, 6, 8 & 12 hour
- Cancellation: 2 days in advance
- Weather: Full refund if Cancelled
- Instant Online Confirmation
- Includes All State Taxes
- Cooler, Ice and Bottled water
- Guided fishing trip
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
What's not Included:
- Each participant over age of 16 is required to purchase Florida Fishing License. Approx cost $17.00+ tax
- Livebait if desired is also additional and is purchased the morning of the trip. (optional)
- Food, specialty beverages or snacks (Alcohol is permitted)
What You Will Do:
- Fish the waters of Central Florida on a boat fully loaded with high-quality rods, reels, hooks and artificial baits.
- Drop a line into the world famous bass waters in Florida with bass, crappie, bluegill and bowfin.
- Be guided by local lake experts, who lead you to the best spots on the lake and share their knowledge and experiences.
- Take home a souvenir of your big catch with perfect photos taken by your guide and spread on social media as desired.
Local operator information:
Ocala fishing trip complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers for your destination, are included on your Confirmation email. Our Trip Managers select only the most experienced and reliable guides in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Participants are encouraged to bring comfortable shoes, light colored shirt, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Fishing Chairs
- GPS & Fishfinder
- Life Jackets
- Catch and Release Allowed
- Keeping Fish Allowed within State Laws
- Disabled Accessible
About this Tour:
- Boat Specs: 20+ ft
- Boat Capacity: 4 People
- All Fishing Equipment
- Boat & Fuel
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Artificial Lures
- Spinning Rods
- Baitcasting Rods
- Left & Right Handed
- Fly Rods (request only)
- Braid & Mono Line
Click here to read more about Ocala and all it has to offer.