- South Central Region Fishing Report for Oct 15, 2013
- South Central Region Fishing Report for Oct 01, 2013
- South Central Region Fishing Report for Sep 15, 2013
- South Central Region Fishing Report for Sep 01, 2013
- South Central Region Fishing Report for Aug 15, 2013
Captain John Leech is a full-time guide for over 20 year in Central Florida. He specializing in Central Florida bass fishing and is one of the best at targeting trophy size largemouth bass. His first guide trip for the Bait Shack in Leesburg, Florida on the Harris Chain of Lakes. By 1983 I was fortune to be able to do the one thing I loved the most FISH and make a living doing it. That’s what I call a dream job Central Florida Bass Fishing Guide no doubt that fishing in Central is one of the best in the world. I look forward to telling you all about locations and fishing in my Central Florida Fishing Reports. Listen in every two weeks as I share fishing tips and locations for fishing the South Central Florida Region.
Click below on the region of the map you wish to find additional fishing reports!
Additional Florida Fishing Reports Regions
Click below on the region that you wish to find a fishing guide!